Monday, January 23, 2012

I Heart Faces: By the Book


I love this photo I was able to capture of my baby girl looking over her "big brother's" shoulder! This is the baby boy (17 months old) I Nanny for, and she absolutely loves him! They spend every day together. As soon as she begins crawling, I have no doubt she will constantly be on his heels! They both love for me to read them books. This is just after Grant has taken The Three Little Kittens away from Tessa to read himself (this happens often!). If she has it, he wants it! But as you can see, she didn't mind too much! I had a couple of other photos I really liked that I took for the I Heart Faces photo challenge, but this one stood out because it was a moment I may not ever be able to capture again.


Enter your Best Face of 2011 at I Heart Faces this week!

Photo Challenge Submission


This photo was submitted to the I Heart Faces photo challenge – www.iheartfaces.com

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your kind words about my pictures. This picture of your girl is precious. I have a Canon Rebel, and those pictures were shot with a 50 mm, 1.8 lens. It is the cheapest lens that gets that kind of f-stop, so I like it from that stand-point.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I just recently purchased a 50m, 1.8 for my Nikon and love it. You're pictures looked so much clearer to me though! I went with Nikon because a friend of mine wanted to sell hers a couple of years ago. I now wish I had gone with Canon. It just seems like the photographers I love the most use Canon!

      By the way, I discovered your blog through Ellen. We took a couple of classes together at JBU and she had a link to your blog on her facebook. You have an awesome blog and a beautiful family!

      Delete