Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Day Three: Hands

I am late! I know. But the photo I wanted to take of hands did not work out. The next day was clouds, and we happen to have had many cloudless, sunny days in a row! I may just have to get creative with that one! I do have Day Five done, so I may just add them out of order =)

This picture was taken with my new lens (which I love!) of me and my husband on our anniversary (3 years). We decided to do pictures at Waterfront Park and I used my tripod. However, I forgot the remote, so it was a little more work that I was expecting, but we had fun and got some cute shots. I think the more I use the tripod, the better the photos will turn out and the more confident I will get using it. I wish our thumbs were in focus, but you will understand by reading the paragraph below, plus the hands picture was an after thought, and it was getting very cold! I should have spent more time looking at the playback.

Bad news about my lens, the auto focus is not compatible with my camera, meaning I will always have to manually focus my pictures. In the long run, I think it will make me a better photographer, but for right now, it is giving me a headache! Literally...the image can look perfectly focused through the viewfinder and completely blurry in the playback! My head really starts to hurt as a result of looking so intently at the images. Oh well. That's what I get for assuming a Nikon autofocus lens would mean a Nikon autofocus lens....always read your manual before making a purchase! Nevertheless, I love it and probably would have purchased it anyways since it would have been a hundred dollars more to get the same lens that would be compatible.

Three years ago today, I walked down the aisle and married the man of my dreams. One year ago today, we found out we were having a baby girl. Hope to always remember these sweet moments! I am so thankful to our gracious God!

Enjoy the photo! And check out the I Heart Faces blog from the previous post. Love it!




No comments:

Post a Comment