Saturday, January 14, 2012

Day Five: Breakfast Today

I decided to skip Day Four (Clouds). Hopefully I can come back to it later. This breakfast is special because it was made for me by my sweet husband on our anniversary. He really, really wanted to do it, so when he wasn't able to find the bacon or biscuits I like from Aldi, he drove to buy them the morning of, after I told him not to worry about it.  I mean, it wasn't like my birthday, where the day is all about me =) Our anniversary is for the both of us, but he wanted to do this, so I didn't object too much! Needless to say, it was very delicious and a step-up from my usual bowl of oatmeal! Thanks honey! Just so you know, I took this photo the 10th of January and just left it sitting on my computer, waiting to be posted. So I am not quite so far behind as I seem! 





No comments:

Post a Comment