Saturday, October 13, 2012

Welcome Baby Siah!

Here our a few photos of our precious baby boy! We are headed to the park this afternoon to get some fall photos of us as a family and few more newborn photos of him. My poor family! They never get much of a break from the camera =) I am so thankful to be recovering so quickly from this delivery. It has been 2.5 weeks and I am ready to get out of the house and do some fall sessions! I still have a little pain, but not near as much as I did with Tessa and not enough to keep me confined to our home! We are enjoying our new addition so much. He is a fairly easy baby so far. However, one major thing we learned about babies from our firstborn is to always expect change! It is constant during the first year. But we will love him with all of our hearts no matter how difficult it may get! 






3 comments:

  1. He is absolutely precious. He has the sweetest face! Congratulations to you, Crockett, and big sister Tessa. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these pictures are beautiful!! i wish you could take our family pictures. maybe if we return to Louisville next summer ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Cindy! I hope we can see you guys again before our little ones are all grown up!

    Emily, if you return next summer, I would love the opportunity to photograph your family! And thank you for complimenting my photos! You are very encouraging =)

    ReplyDelete