Saturday, October 20, 2012

Fall Session Specials!

Fall is now my favorite season! It used to be spring. Spring is a beautiful time of year. New life springing up, the end of the dreary winter season, nice temperatures...but fall has officially won over my heart. I love the cool, crisp air, the shades of red, orange, and yellow, and pumpkins! Pumpkin picking, pumpkin decor, pumpkin desserts, pumpkin drinks-pumpkins are so much fun. I also feel like we get to enjoy the cool temperature longer than in the spring. Spring turns into summer all too quickly. I will say that I also think fall is too short as well, but it seems like there is a bit more time to enjoy cool temperatures before the cold of winter sets in.

One more thing I absolutely love about fall is the beautiful photo ops! This is why I am doing a fall discount-20% off an Anything Session, making a 1-2 hour session only $80! This includes a CD with 40-50 high resolution images. Please book a session soon, before this season passes you by!

I would also like to offer a fall mini-session. This is a 30 minute session that includes a CD of 20-25 images for just $50. This can be anything you want it to be! For example, a costume mini session for Halloween, pumpkin patch mini session, or a Christmas card mini session.









No comments:

Post a Comment