Friday, March 16, 2012

Before and After

This image is from Fix-It Friday on iheartfaces.com. Every Friday, they post an image that every member has an opportunity to edit. I am currently doing a trial run of Photoshop, so I decided to edit it in Gimp as well in order to compare my results. Here they are!


After with Gimp 

 Before

After with Photoshop

I actually think I like my Gimp edit better. I did both of these quickly, so I could have probably gotten them to look more similar. I have a harder time in Photoshop because I am not as familiar with it. I was able to get the eyes sharper in Gimp though I used the same filter. Again, I could go back and get them sharper in Photoshop, but I didn't have the motivation! I am just thrilled that I can do similar edits with Gimp, which is free. Photoshop is like $700! 

No comments:

Post a Comment